Date: July 6, 2016
On-site participants: 1002 (140 from South America)
Number of countries: 55
IETF Activity since IETF 94 (01 November–3 April 2016)
New WGs: 5
WGs closed: 7
WG currently chartered: 144
New and revised Internet-Drafts (I-Ds): 1968
RFCs published: 133
- 76 Standards Track, 6 BCP, 7 Experimental, 44 Informational
IANA Activity since IETF 94 (October 2015–February 2016)
Processed 1581+ IETF-related requests, including:
- Reviewed 113 I-Ds in Last Call and 133 I-Ds in Evaluation
- Reviewed 133 I-Ds prior to becoming RFCs, 68 of the 133 contained actions for IANA
Added 11 new registries since IETF 94 (October 2015–February 2016): mrt-parameters, abfab-parameters, ppsp-tp, emergency-call-additional-data, bgp-ls-parameters, content-security-policy-directives, dncp-registry, ospf-parameters, cdni-parameters, markdown-variants, owamp-parameters
SLA Performance (September 2015–February 2016)
- Processing goal average for IETF-related requests: 97%
- The draft 2016 SLA between ICANN and IAOC for the protocol parameter work is still under review.
IANA and DNSSEC
- As of 28 March 2016, 1093 TLDs have a full chain of trust from the root. http://stats.research.icann.org/dns/tld_report/.
RFC Editor Activity since IETF 94 (January–March 2016)
Published RFCs: 101
- 63 IETF (10 IETF non-WG), 2 IAB, 1 IRTF, 5 Independent
Improvements to website based on community feedback
- Cluster pages make it easier to check the I-D holding up a cluster.
- Added “Discuss this RFC” (pointing to the WG mailing list), where applicable.
Responded to three legal requests.